Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bunny in the Field

Here's two sightings of The Lady Bunny:

...in Chicago...

...and in California...
Yay, Rainbow Festival 2006 is now over. And I can barely walk.

Saturday night was crazy. I worked the Door @ FACES again doing wristbands. I didn't get to see Rupaul which was kinda dissappointing but I got over it...

...We went home for a shower and dinner after the street faire and got ready to limp back to work the door again @ FACES for Sunday night. When I got there Mike told me that I didn't need to do anything and that I could go home. I almost started crying and did alittle happy dance outside.

Of course I didn't go home, screw that. I hung out and had a couple drinks and got to watch Lady Bunny's performance, if you didn't see it you really missed something. She was great and hilarious. Without question the best drag performance I have ever seen, and I've seen alot of them.

No comments: