"This odious film is yet another reminder that we have already lost the war in Iraq. The war for the hearts and minds of the Iraqis and the greater Arab world, bungled from the beginning, has been lost miserably by this administration. Every time another soldier dies or is dismembered or blinded over there he dies for nothing but the incompetence of our current regime.
"Note to Gary Busey and Billy Zane: I assume you two are as against this senseless war, as I am, but what the hell were you thinking? Mr. Busey, your role as a Jewish vivisecting vampire is inexcusable. I don't care how much you scrambled your brains after that motorcycle accident, you're a pig, fanning the flames of ignorance that endanger all of us Westerners daily. And Mr. Zane, you were already perhaps the worst actor of your generation, now I have even less respect for you."
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Critic to "Wolves" Star Busey: "You're a pig!"
"Valley of the Wolves" is described as an incredibly anti-American film, number one in the Middle Eastern box office sweepstakes, starring Gary Busey and Billy Zane. Trey Ellis covers every angle of this, and all of them are sharp:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment