What is it about my blog that makes Google Ads (see right sidebar) automatically match me with advertisers using headlines like "Sex Crime Attorney" (www.sex-crime-lawyer.us) and "Sex Crimes Defense Team" (www.moslestationattorney.com)? (And that's really how they spelled it!) Since I write this whole damn blog myself, I can't help but take it personally when it's profiled as a hot read for those who are so recently accused of sex crimes that they haven't even got a lawyer yet. But I feel better when these disturbing ads come up alongside the likes of "Gourmet Bath & Body Care" (www.lescadeauxgourmets.com)--it makes me feel all classy inside.What makes my blog so suspect? All the cusses? Tommy Hottpants (pictured)? He's 21! All the Lady Bunny links? Maybe!
Update: I get it now--it's due to me quoting Susie Bright's rebuttal to the Times' infamous "camwhores" story. Object to the Times, and the broad brush shall tar you (aka me)!
No comments:
Post a Comment