Monday, March 05, 2007

A Blog from a Parallel Universe



Trang Nguyen of Melbourne, Australia's new post is called Lady Bunny - my significant other
Nothing not to love about this girl - pretty, witty, funny, sweet, knowledgeable and kind. Oh yeah, how can I forget to mention COOL? *personal joke*

My fondest memory - her insisting I take her mobile after I lost mine at Loft even though there was this hot (I use the term "hot" VERY VERY oh so VERY loosely here because lady definitely had beer goggles on) club guy calling her insisting that they speak and meet up again, probably for some kinky kinky. In my sad and drunken state, I still remember her putting me first and saying, "My friend needs me... Don't call back... My friend needs me!!" What privilege to have a friend like that true?

This year we celebrated our 10 year anniversary. Don't ever forget lady, I was nice to you before you got your boobs LoL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.