Though I am no fan of "E.Jo," I do wish today's new crop of musical talent would emulate his professionalism. To wit, last week Paris Hilton let her own unexpected onstage barf attack put a sudden end to her performance:
When Jay-Z left the stage, according to Radin, it was Hilton’s moment. “Paris, who had been swilling straight vodka from [a] Grey Goose bottle for hours, gets up on stage, has the people in charge throw her ‘record’ on the house stereo for her to lip sync two of her songs,” writes Radin. “She gets up on the stage, pukes, leaves. . . I find the music business charming.”That's entertainment? Even though her set was short, I doubt it left the crowd wanting more!
1 comment:
Wow, who knew that washed up ol' queen was so punk rock? I've always sensed Paris was capable of such professionalism.
Post a Comment