
A deep-thinking gay guy from LA (shut up, it is possible) ruminates intelligently and with melancholy on gay pride and related topics, ending in a credible tale of Bunny from back in the day. Thank you, Standing Room Only! (and click through to see Bunny's promotional video)
This weekend is Gay Pride Weekend here in Los Angeles. I know this because I read it on a website.
Being Gay has become over the years a slippery slope. Am I Gay even if I don’t have Gay Sex? If not, what am I? I might just be a “Man” with specific tastes and an eye for interior design. Does this talent make me Gay?
Discuss amongst yourselves...
Years ago at a Lower East Side (NYC) dive called “The Pyramid” was a drag go-go dancer named Lady Bunny.
“Honey!” she screamed down to me from her place on the bar, “Where are you from?”
“The South!” I screamed back.
“Deep fried crusty chicken!” she replied.
Yeah. That’s it. What sets me apart from all the others. the men I still see in pairs from day to day and wonder how they do it, is the crust. Years and years of dipping me in batter.
1 comment:
merci beaucoup, mon ami.
bunny rocks.
Post a Comment