Friday, June 09, 2006

Another John Q Likes Feast of Fools, Too!

Here's a guy called "John Q," blogging about Feast of Fools, the Chicago-based podcast I do occassional segments for. You might think he's the same guy as me, but he's not. Dunno why it's taken me until now to hear of him--the new John Q's been blogging all the way since last month!

Re: Feast of Fools, the other John Q gets it right:

Synopsis - A frequent name at the top of the charts on iTunes, Feast of Fools uses a typical talk show format loaded with topics that are anything but typical. Tune in to hear about professional nudists, gay horses, Clay Aiken's sex scandal, diaper wearing adults in China, and various other wholesome family themes. They also frequently have guests including Leslie Hall, Lady Bunny, and Kathy Griffin.

Our Favorite Episode - Episode "When Pigs Glow" Miss Ronnie's searing hatred for Chastity Bono is never really explained, but her angry tirade stretches out for several minutes and reappears frequently throughout the episode and is so fucking hilarious that I will admit I came close to wetting myself at one point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There can only be one JohnQ! I challenge you to a battle to the death!

But I'm kind of hung-over, so maybe we can just have a sissy slap fight instead :-D

Feast of Fools is awesome. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who likes them "gets it" and is OK in my book.

Rock on, JohnQ.

Best wishes,
JohnQ