A blogger from Glasgow reveals:
"Missing out on the Brighton boy's dick in my mouth hot me harder on Sunday when I did some soul searching. Cameron came round and we had a deep and meaningful chat for hours as my emotional retardation was getting me down and not in a valium sort of way. To lighten the mood we watched Lady Bunny's DVD and realised that if any opportunity for romance comes my way I shouldn't pass it up as it's getting to the stage that I don't let myself get into any type of situation with men other than some dirty sex. I don't think I want a boyfriend but sometimes I do - it's all terribly self indulgent but the fear of rejection freaks me out so it's something I have to deal with."
Sordid!
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment