Oh, I didn't realize that the Cholita version was a cover! (For those not in the know, Cholita was the band in which Vaginal Davis, Fertile LaToyah Jackson and Alice Bag took on the personas of teenage Latina girls.)
Haaa!! I can't believe you even know of Flans, let alone find a video of theirs. The song brought back some memories, but the video is priceless, I was pretty young then so I didn't remember how cheesily (is that a word? :P ) 80's they were. Thanks for posting it.
4 comments:
Don't control my mexican lesbians trying to pass themselves off as the Go-Gos (or Les Vamos-Vamos)
Paula Abdul + Paula Poundstone = "Flans"
Oh, I didn't realize that the Cholita version was a cover! (For those not in the know, Cholita was the band in which Vaginal Davis, Fertile LaToyah Jackson and Alice Bag took on the personas of teenage Latina girls.)
Haaa!! I can't believe you even know of Flans, let alone find a video of theirs. The song brought back some memories, but the video is priceless, I was pretty young then so I didn't remember how cheesily (is that a word? :P ) 80's they were. Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment