Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Lamont [Loses, Had] Bad Commercial
So, I have read that Lamont may have won--hooray! It wasn't looking too good for him last week, and when I saw this commercial, I wondered if it might all be over for him: even though I have hoped all along he'd win, if I lived in Connecticut, this silly spot might have stopped me from voting at all!
Update: I blogged too soon. Now the news is singing a different tune, calling the race for Lieberman--was it the corn-ball commercial?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wait was that a real commercial?
I mean it's hard to make that douche bag Lieberman look good but that almost does.
ps. thanks for the skinny on Ted Haggard's bad blowjob skills.
It made me feel a bit better about my high school nichname -choppers
Hard to believe, but that's a real commercial--I saw it over the airwaves and everything!
Post a Comment