SHIT&CHAMPAGNE was funny!
I met Lady bunny at door,she was without make-up.I knew her without make-up face befor,I saw him near
Tea & Sympathy(108 Greenwich Ave.New York, NY 10011 tel 212-807-8329 my favorite English tea place!!and I had a filming for japanese TV !!) when I had a tea with kenny kenny.
I talked about Tokyo!she went there.
and I met miss understood too!she was man as well!
I was already exited! there are famous drag queen with out make up!!!!
and I met paul alexander too!!!
the show was fun.
Champagne white was not look like Raquel!!!! flyer was using air blash! Raquel is much much beautiful ,she is a real girl!!!
I was very impressed kren(KAT)!!she is good actress!!
brandon was funny too!very dramatic!
after show i came back home,and get ready to go to Drew's B-day.
I made a Tricolor dress,I wear for trinity's party.
I gotta phone call from Kyoko,I told her go to anorexia and jeffree stars party she should have fun with fagot in LA.I said I will have fun with fagot in NY too! I hope she went to party!
then I went Mr.black and Fucking Drama happnd.
I DON'T MAKE A LINE!!NEVER!!IN TOKYO, LONDON, NEW YORK!!!!!! I AM FAMOUS enough to junp a line!!!
"IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU ARE NOT IN THE SEEN!
If you don't know me you are fucking farmer!"
that is a my word I say that in Tokyo,but I think I can say that here too.
then what happn to me.........
a stupid cunt door idiot man was saying to me
"you have to make a line"
I thought fuck off,and I deny!!
Lead the exciting concrusion!
2 comments:
John, is it true Blossom Dearie once sang a song about you?
WHAT is this??? Hilarious.
Post a Comment